New Social Media Contest, "Are You The #1 Emmo Fan?," Will Enable Motorsports Fans To Compete For A Chance To Connect And “hangout” With Hall Of Fame Race Legend Emerson Fittipaldi And Win Prizes. (Photo: Business Wire)
Motorsports enthusiasts and race fans will have a unique opportunity to compete for a chance to connect and “hangout” with Hall of Fame race legend Emerson Fittipaldi, thanks to “Are You the #1 Emmo Fan?,” a new social media contest beginning January 11. The contest is sponsored by Motorsport.com, a comprehensive online destination for the motorsports world and a business division of technology services provider and Internet publisher Net Element (OTCQB:NETE).
New social media contest, "Are You the #1 Emmo Fan?," will enable motorsports fans to compete for a chance to connect and “hangout” with Hall of Fame race legend Emerson Fittipaldi and win prizes. (Photo: Business Wire)
As part of the contest, conducted primarily through the Twitter handle @motorsport, one question about Fittipaldi and his career will be posted every day for 30 days. Questions will be retweeted via @emmofittipaldi. All participants will be entered in a sweepstakes for a chance to win an exclusive chat with Emmo through a G+ Hangout and also win a pair of Evoke brand sunglasses. The sunglasses, remakes of the originals signed by Fittipaldi in 1972, commemorate the 40 th anniversary of Fittipaldi’s first Formula 1 World Championship title. Five grand-prize winners will be selected.
“This is my first online and social media contest,” said Fittipaldi, chairman of Motorsport.com. “I’m excited to introduce this contest as part of my ongoing work with Motorsport.com to leverage digital media outlets that enable me to engage, connect and interact with race fans all over the world.”
To participate in the contest:
- Follow @emmofittipaldi on Twitter
- Include HASHTAG #1EmmoFan in your tweet
- Answers will only be valid if responses are correct and tweeted before the next daily question is posted
- Tweet your answer daily
- Follow @motorsport on Twitter
- “Like” the official Emerson Fittipaldi page on Facebook.
- “Like” the official Motorsport.com page on Facebook.
- Sign up to receive the Motorsport.com newsletter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts