Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. (NYSE: PCL) today announced the tax treatment for dividend distributions made in 2011 on its Common Stock.
For shareholders of Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. stock, the total dividend distribution of $1.68 per share is classified for income tax purposes as Capital Gain Distribution, taxed at a maximum rate of 15 percent.
The table below summarizes the income tax treatment of the company’s 2011 dividends:
|2011 Dividend Tax Reporting Information (Form 1099-DIV)|
|Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc.|
|Ticker Symbol: PCL|
|March Distribution||May Distribution||August Distribution||November Distribution||Total|
|Capital Gain Distributions (long-term 15% rate)||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
|Nondividend Distributions (return of capital)||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
Plum Creek is the largest and most geographically diverse private
landowner in the nation with approximately 6.7 million acres of
timberlands in major timber producing regions of the United States and
wood products manufacturing facilities in the Northwest. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV