The law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, is investigating potential securities fraud claims against GenVec, Inc. (“GenVec”) (NASDAQ: GNVC) regarding whether GenVec may have issued materially false or misleading information to investors before announcing on March 29, 2011 that it was discontinuing its Phase III clinical trial of TNFerade in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
Brower Piven has been retained to commence a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of GenVec investors to recover investment losses. If you purchased or acquired GenVec securities between March 12, 2009 and March 29, 2010 and have suffered a loss on your investment, or if you believe you have information relating to the subject matter of our investigation, you may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 410/415-6616, or by writing to Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV