(NYSE:UIL) Richard Peters, Associate Vice President of Transmission for The United Illuminating Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of UIL Holdings Corporation, will be presenting at the Williams Capital Group annual Transmission Seminar in New York on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
A copy of the investor presentation will be posted to the presentations and webcasts page on the UIL Holdings’ website.
Headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut , UIL Holdings Corporation (NYSE:UIL) is a diversified energy delivery company serving a total of 699,000 electric and natural gas utility customers in 66 communities across two states, with combined total assets of over $4 billion.
UIL is the parent company for The United Illuminating Company (UI),
Connecticut Natural Gas Corporation (CNG), The Southern Connecticut Gas
Company (SCG), and The Berkshire Gas Company (BGC), each more than 100
years old. UI provides for the transmission and delivery of electricity
and other energy related services for Connecticut’s Greater New Haven
and Bridgeport areas. SCG and CNG are natural gas distribution companies
that serve customers in Connecticut, while Berkshire Gas serves natural
gas customers in western Massachusetts. UIL employs more than 1,861
people in the New England region. For more information on UIL Holdings,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV