Rediff.com (REDF), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of providing online Internet-based services, focusing on India and the global Indian community. This stock, rated D+ sell by TheStreet Ratings, is trading up 10.7% to $8.51 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.76-$8.7252-Week Range: $4.89-$17.98 Volume: 542,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 454,586 From a technical standpoint, REDF has started to trade back above its 50-day moving average of $8.26 today on decent volume. The stock has also started to break out here above some near-term overhead resistance at $7.90. Traders should watch for this stock to close near its daily highs and above the 50-day to signal that the stock wants to trend higher. The next major breakout level will hit once REDF takes out its 200-day moving average of $9.03 with volume. Look for volume that's near or above 454,586 if that level is taken out to the upside. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV