Cogo Group (COGO) provides customized module design solutions for a range of applications and markets, serving as a gateway for the technology component suppliers to access electronics manufacturers in the People's Republic of China. This stock, rated C- hold by TheStreet Ratings, is trading up 11.6% to $2.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.85-$2.1352-Week Range: $1.61-$9.55 Volume: 147,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 184,114 From a technical standpoint, COGO has started to trigger a major breakout today now that this stock has taken out its 50-day moving average of $1.89 and some past overhead resistance at $1.94. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that this stock wants to trend significantly higher. Some potential upside targets are $2.25 to $2.50. Look for COGO to also close near its daily highs of $2.13, for more confirmation that the stock wants to go higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV