Velti (VELT) is a global provider of mobile marketing and advertising solutions that enable brands, advertising agencies, mobile operators and media companies to implement campaigns by communicating with and engaging consumers through their mobile devices. This stock is trading up 12.8% at $7.10 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.29-$7.4152-Week Range: $6.04-$20.00 Volume: 1.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 495,059 From a technical standpoint, VELT is getting very close to triggering a big breakout trade today with the stock bumping up against its 50-day moving average of $7.28 on monster volume. At one point, the stock traded as high s $7.41, which also pushed it above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $7.06 to $7.13. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close above the 50-day and near the daily highs to trigger future upside. If we get that action today or in the near future, I would then add to any long positions once VELT takes out $7.73 with volume. A potential target on the upside if all of those levels are cleared is $9 to $9.50. Velti shows up on a recent list of 13 Tech Stocks to Buy in 2012, along with Apple (AAPL) and Rovi (ROVI).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV