Vasco Data Security International
Vasco Data Security International (VDSI), through its operating subsidiaries, designs, develops, markets and supports hardware and software security systems that manage and secure access to information assets. This stock, rated C+ hold by TheStreet Ratings, is trading up 12.9% at $7.77 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.25-$7.8752-Week Range: $4.63-$14.72 Volume: 350,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 271,954 Shares of VDSI are soaring today after the stock was upgraded to buy from hold at Wunderlich. From a technical standpoint, VDSI is gapping up big today with strong volume, and the stock is now starting to challenge its 50-day moving average of $7.59. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in VDSI if this stock manage to close above the 50-day and near its daily highs. If we get that action, then I would look for VDSI to challenge $8.50 to $9.18 (its 200-day) in the near future, as long as the upside volume continues to track in strong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV