Xplore Technologies Corp. (OTCQB: XLRT) ("Xplore" or the "Company"), developer of one of the most rugged tablet computers available in the marketplace today, announced the launch of its World Class Channel Partner Program.
“Xplore seeks to solidify our channel network by augmenting online resources, offering sales and technical training as well as providing leads from our active marketing campaigns to our partners as we continue to successfully roll out the new iX104C5 line of tablet PCs,” said Mark Holleran, President and Chief Operating Officer of Xplore. The iX104C5 line is recognized as one of the most rugged lines of tablet PCs developed and is being widely accepted among industries looking for the right solution for their employees whose jobs take place in rough, tough environments where normal computers simply are not tough enough to survive.
Holleran noted that Xplore recognizes the importance of their channel partners in the marketplace and is providing them unlimited access to product information and continued product support for their activities. “The new Xplorer Partner Program will focus on our specialized rugged technology providers whose customer appeal is based on complete services, training and other special value-added capability,” Holleran noted. He highlighted some of the benefits to partners that include:
- Dedicated live and online technical support for Partners
- Pre-qualified sales leads and inclusion in the Xplore reseller locator
- Deal registration for pre-sale discounts and protected accounts
- Free product and market training, competitive analysis and Q&As
- Select early release units for testing and integration
- Not-for-Resale evaluation units for internal and employee use
- Joint promotions participation
- Invitations to annual partner conference
- Opportunities to attend and utilize free online webinars hosted by the company
- Access to sales tools, success stories and reviews from top rated publications
“We’re counting on our channel partners to assist us as we get the word out about our superior ultra rugged tablet family of products,” Holleran said. “This program makes it easier for them to get the resources they need to best serve their customers who are seeking technology that will function reliably in very rough, harsh environments where most other technologies and computers fail.