Books-A-Million, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: BAMM) is headquarters for your 2011 Alabama National Champions gear. Doors opened this morning at 6 a.m. with 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide National Champions newspapers, t-shirts and more available for purchase. A special pop-up tent store is located in the Brookhighland Plaza on Highway 280 next to Lowe’s for quick and convenient access to the latest Crimson Tide championship newspapers, t-shirts and more.
In addition to National Championship gear, BAM!’s Alabama stores will be the first Wednesday to have the Sports Illustrated National Championship issue. Fans will receive $3 off when they purchase both Sports Illustrated National Championship and Sports Illustrated Weekly issues together. For up to the minute delivery information to your local BAM!, follow us on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/booksamillion) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/booksamillion).
About Books-A-Million, Inc.
Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 252 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million, BAM!, Books & Co. and 2nd & Charles and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s corporate website at www.booksamillioninc.com.Follow Books-A-Million on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/booksamillion) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/booksamillion).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV