Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANIK) a leader in products for tissue protection, healing and repair, based on hyaluronic acid (“HA”) technology, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Kevin Quinlan will present at the Eighth Annual Noble Financial Equity Conference in Hollywood, Florida. The live presentation will be webcast at 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 and may be accessed via the “Investors” section of Anika’s website at www.anikatherapeutics.com. An archive of the presentation also will be available on the website.
About Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
Headquartered in Bedford, Mass.,
Anika Therapeutics, Inc. develops, manufactures and commercializes therapeutic products for tissue protection, healing, and repair. These products are based on
hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring, biocompatible polymer found throughout the body. Anika’s products range from orthopedic/joint health solutions led by
®, a treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee; to surgical aids in the
anti-adhesion fields. The company also offers
aesthetic dermal fillers for the correction of facial wrinkles. Anika’s Italian subsidiary, Anika Therapeutics, S.r.l, provides complementary HA products in orthopedic/joint health and anti-adhesion, as well as therapeutics in new areas such as advanced wound treatment and ear, nose and throat care. Its regenerative tissue technology advances Anika’s vision to offer therapeutic products that go beyond pain relief to protect and restore damaged tissue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV