1. RealD (RLD) licenses 3D technologies used in movie theaters and in some consumer electronics.
It has a market cap of more than $457 million.
Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 64% rate it a buy and 36% rate it a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average of 90.5% to $16.00 in the coming 12 months.For the second quarter of fiscal 2012, RealD reported revenue of $88 million, an increase of 35% from $65.3 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2011. Net license revenue was $52.0 million, an increase of 119%. GAAP net income attributable to common stockholders was $18.9 million, or 33 cents per diluted share, from a net loss of $5.1 million, or 12 cents per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV