3. Plantronics (PLT - Get Report) designs and manufactures lightweight communication and telephone headsets under its own brand. It also makes telephone products under the Clarity Brand. The stock has a market cap in excess of $1.6 billion.
Of the nine analysts covering the stock, six rate it a buy and three rate it a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 13.6% to $40.71 in the coming 12 months.
In the second quarter of fiscal 2012, Plantronics reported net revenue of $176.9 million, up from $158.3 million a year earlier.Net Income for the quarter was $27.5 million. GAAP diluted earnings per share were 60 cents, up from 52 cents a year before. The company paid a quarterly dividend of 5 cents per share. For the third quarter of fiscal 2012, Plantronics expects net revenue of $175 million to $185 million. GAAP operating income is estimated between $31 million and $37 million, while diluted EPS is pegged at 53 cents to 63 cents.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts