Morningstar is an independent research provider. The company's third-quarter organic revenue rose 11%, but CEO Joe Mansueto noted that operating expenses increased due to higher compensation costs, which included bonuses. Operating expenses rose 15.1% to $16.5 million. Morningstar's consolidated operating income in the third quarter increased 12.3% to $33.9 million.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.7%
Rated "A- (Buy)" By TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as it was a year ago.Morningstar is very liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 2.22, which means the company can cover its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 10.68% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $76.49. The stock closed Monday at $59.50. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 7 Ex-Dividend Stocks With Buy Ratings portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV