Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market owns organic supermarkets. The company raised its fourth-quarter dividend 40% to 14 cents a share. Whole Foods sales increased 12.2% in the fourth quarter.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.8%
Rated "A (Buy)" By TheStreet Ratings: Whole Foods' fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as a year ago.The company has average liquidity with a Quick Ratio of 1.05. This means that the company can technically cover its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 26.04% from a year ago. TheStreet Ratings' price target on Whole Foods is $95.48. The stock closed Monday at $72.89.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV