Aetna is a diversified health care benefits company. Aetna has a pilot program with Best Buy (BBY) that makes Aetna's well-being products available at some Best Buy stores. Aetna projected in its third-quarter earnings presentation that it would have full-year 2012 earnings per share of at least $4.80.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.6%
Rated "A+ (Buy) By TheStreet Ratings: Aetna's third-quarter gross profit margin increased from one year ago.The company has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.67, which demonstrates a lack of ability to cover short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net work increased 5.32% from the same period a year earlier. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $51.92. Shares closed Monday at $44.14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV