Yum! Brands operates fast food restaurants. In its third-quarter earnings presentation, Yum! reiterated its 2011 full-year earnings per share growth should be at least 12%, excluding special items. The company opened 331 new restaurants in the third quarter, with 138 opening in China.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.9%
Rated "A+ (Buy)" By TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin remained about the same with a year earlier.The company has weak liquidity with a Quick Ratio of 0.67. That demonstrates a lack of ability to cover short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 28.08% compared to a year ago. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $68.63. The stock closed at $59.62 on Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV