Foot Locker is an athletic apparel and footwear retailer. The company opened 52 new stores in the first nine months of 2011 and closed 76 in the same time period.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.6%
Rated "A- (Buy)" By TheStreet Ratings: Foot Locker's third-quarter gross profit margin increased from a year ago.Stockholders' net worth increased 5.81% from a year ago. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $32.47. The stock closed Monday at $25.03.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV