NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the stock Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Aetna (AET), Freeport-McMoran (FCX), Foot Locker (FL), Morningstar (MORN), Whole Foods Market (WFM) and Yum! Brands (YUM). Each of the stocks gets a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Abbott Laboratories is a health care products company. Abbott announced on Monday an exclusive licensing agreement with Apricus Biosciences (APRI) that gives Abbott the rights to market Apricus' erectile dysfunction treatment Vitaros in Canada. Abbott has increased its dividend for 39 consecutive years.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.4%
Rated "B (Buy)" By TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically unchanged from the prior year.Abbott's liquidity is weak. Its Quick Ratio is 0.97, which demonstrates a lack of ability to cover short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 14.94%. TheStreet Ratings' price target on Abbott is $65.11. The stock closed Monday at $55.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV