Google+ For Business: How Google's Social Network Changes Everything By Chris Brogan ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4914-7 ISBN-10: 0-7897-4914-9 Cover Image; Table Of Contents; Introduction; Chapter 1: How Did I Get Here?
Are you thinking to yourself, “another social network in 2012? Why should I consider using it for my business?” The short answer: Google+ is tied to Google search, so by using it skillfully, you can improve your website’s findability. Google+ for Business: How Google's Social Network Changes Everything, new from Que Publishing, helps business professionals leverage this new social network for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, and collaboration.
Launched in July 2011, Google+ is currently adding 625,000 new users a day, and may reach a total of 400 million members by the end of 2012.* In Google+ for Business, author Chris Brogan explains why Google+ is the next big thing, how he sees Google’s popular applications linking together for stronger business appeal, and how Google+ is built to make sharing content and information easy and effective.
Brogan shows readers the ins and outs of this social network in order to:
- Take advantage of links between Google+ and Google search
- Design a business page that attracts new paying customers
- Integrate Google+ into current online/digital strategies
- Learn how customers are using Google+--and give them what they’re looking for
- Master Google+ tools such as Circle and Hangouts
- Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
Google+ for Business is part of Que’s Biz-Tech series, designed for executives and marketers to gain skills in emerging technologies for their business needs. The title is available in print and eBook formats (for Kindle, NOOK, iPad and other e-readers) through book retailers, Safari Books Online subscription ( http://safari.informit.com), and Que Publishing ( http://www.quepublishing.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0789749149).About the Author Chris Brogan is the New York Times bestselling co-author of Trust Agents, a professional speaker, and president of Human Business Works. He has been involved with social networks since the BBSes of the 1980s, and began blogging in 1998, when it was still called journaling. Brogan co-founded the international unconference experience, PodCamp, which teaches media making to individuals worldwide, and has keynoted many major corporate, technology, and web culture events. Featured monthly columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine, Brogan consults with Fortune® 100 companies such as PepsiCo, GM, and Microsoft on the future of business communications and social technologies. About Pearson The world’s leading learning company, Pearson is home to such respected brands as Addison-Wesley Professional, Cisco Press, Exam Cram, IBM Press, Prentice Hall Professional, Que Publishing, Sams Publishing, and VMWare Press, which have as their online publishing arm, InformIT ( www.informit.com) -The Trusted Technology Learning Source. In addition, Berkeley-based Peachpit ( www.peachpit.com), the publishing partner for Adobe Press, Apple Certified, and others, publishes best-selling books for creative design professionals. Pearson is also co-founder, with O'Reilly Media Inc., of Safari Books Online ( http://safari.informit.com), the premier on-demand digital library providing thousands of expert reference materials through a single point of contact, including expert technology, creative and design, business and management resources in video and text formats. Que is part of Pearson (NYSE: PSO), the world’s leading learning company. Keywords: Google+; Google+ for business; business; social media; Chris Brogan; Que; Que Biz-Tech; Pearson *Analyst Paul Allen, founder of ancestry.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV