CIT Bank ( BankOnCIT.com), a Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insured online bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) cit.com, a leading provider of financing to small businesses and middle market companies, today announced the launch of a new Two-Year Achiever CD (certificate of deposit) offering consumers an APY (annual percentage yield) of 1.26%.
“The unique savings features of CIT Bank’s existing One-Year Achiever CD have been well-received by consumers and we believe our new Two-Year Achiever CD will be equally as popular,” said Raymond J. Quinlan, CIT Group Inc. Executive Vice President, Banking. “This new product complements our existing group of CD offerings and is designed to help consumers achieve a range of financial goals.”
CIT Bank’s Achiever CDs offer consumers a one-time opportunity to increase their savings potential – if CD rates go up, customers can opt to take advantage of the higher rate by raising their rate. Customers can also elect to increase their deposit level one time during the term of the CD.
CIT Bank’s other consumer deposit product offerings include a range of CDs including:
- TERM CDs : These certificates of deposit allow consumers to lock in interest rates for between six months and three years.
- JUMBO CDs : These certificates of deposit offer consumers higher certificate of deposit rates for larger deposits.
|CIT Bank CD Options|
|Savings Option||Term||Minimum to Open||Annual Percentage Yield (APY) 1|
|Achiever CD 2||1-Year||$||25,000||1.08||%|
|Low Minimum Term CD||6-Month||$||1,000||0.45||%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV