Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq:IVAC) will release financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011 at approximately 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET) on Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
At 1:30 p.m. PT (4:30 p.m. ET) on January 31, Intevac management will host a teleconference to discuss the company's financial results.
To participate in the teleconference, please call toll-free (877) 334-0811 prior to the start time. For international callers, the dial-in number is (408) 427-3734. You may also listen live via the Internet on the Investors link of the company's website, investor.intevac.com. For those unable to attend, these web sites will host an archive of the call.
A telephone replay will be available for 48 hours, beginning two hours after completion of the call. You may access the replay by calling (855) 859-2056 or, for international callers, (404) 537-3406, and providing Replay Passcode 41846930.About Intevac Intevac was founded in 1991 and has two businesses: Equipment and Intevac Photonics. Equipment Business: We are a leader in the design, development and marketing of high productivity lean manufacturing systems and have been producing Lean Thinking platforms since 1994. We provide process manufacturing equipment solutions to the hard disk drive industry, and high-productivity process manufacturing equipment and inspection solutions to the solar photovoltaic industry. Intevac Photonics: We are a leader in the development and manufacture of leading edge, high-sensitivity imaging products and vision systems, as well as table-top and handheld Raman instruments. Markets addressed include military, industrial, medical and scientific. For more information call 408-986-9888, or visit the company's website at www.intevac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV