Wells Fargo customers who use Android-powered smartphone and tablet devices, like the new Kindle Fire, can now keep track of their finances while on the go with Wells Fargo Mobile banking services. Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) announced today its new Wells Fargo Mobile banking app for Android is available for download from the Amazon Appstore for Android.
“Our goal is to provide services that are relevant to our customers, and Wells Fargo customers are enthusiastic about anytime, anywhere mobile banking,” said Brian Pearce, senior vice president and head of the Retail Mobile Channel at Wells Fargo’s Internet Services Group. “We are excited about the benefits mobile banking offers consumers, from better day-to-day money management to greater peace of mind.”
Wells Fargo has more than 7 million active consumer and small business customers using Wells Fargo Mobile — the fastest-growing delivery channel at Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo offers three easy mobile banking services including mobile web (wf.com), apps and text (to short-code 93557, which spells "Wells" on traditional telephone keypads). The services are free from Wells Fargo; however, mobile carrier text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Wells Fargo Mobile Banking Security & Fraud PreventionWells Fargo's mobile banking services use the same security standards as Wells Fargo Online ®, including ongoing efforts to protect customers' information and privacy, since Wells Fargo launched internet account access in May 1995, as well as accumulated knowledge in security, safety and fraud prevention. Wells Fargo Mobile banking and text banking are covered by Wells Fargo's Online Security Guarantee. Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/privacy_security/online/guarantee to learn more. Wells Fargo continuously educates customers about fraud prevention across its multiple touch-points and devices, including tips for mobile banking. Through its Fraud Information Center, customers are advised to recognize fraudulent communications and take advantage of the tools and resources that can help reduce risk of fraud and identity theft such as:
- Be suspicious of any email, text message or phone call that asks for personal or account information.
- Use a legitimate Wells Fargo source to verify Wells Fargo's phone number, such as the phone number listed on wellsfargo.com or the back of a Wells Fargo ATM, debit or credit card.
- Download mobile apps from reputable sources. If ever in doubt, visit and bookmark wf.com, Wells Fargo's official mobile banking website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV