1. Virgin Media (VMED) is involved in the entertainment and communications business. It is the first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services in the U.K. The company delivers ultrafast broadband connections to over half of U.K. homes with speed of up to 100Mb and is expanding this cable.
5 Service Stocks for 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.