2. AECOM Technology (ACM) is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in approximately 125 countries.
For fiscal 2011, AECOM reported an 22.8% increase in revenue to $8.0 billion. Gross profit for the year stood at $466.7 million, up 8.5%. Net income rose 16.42% to $275.8 million.
Pacific Contingency Services LLC (PCS), a joint venture between AECOM and Shaw Group, was among the six companies awarded the Global Contingency Services contract worth $900 million last month. Furthermore, its wholly owned subsidiary, AECOM Asia Company Limited, has been awarded a consultancy contract of US$148 million, by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region's Highways Department.Of the 15 analysts covering the stock, 73% recommend buying and the rest suggest a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $28.50, about 34.2% higher than the current price, a Bloomberg consensus shows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV