HORSHAM, Pa., Jan. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Astea International Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEA), the leader in service lifecycle management and mobility solutions, announces that Brains II, Inc., a leading provider of manufacturer-independent IT maintenance services, has selected the Astea Alliance solution suite to further streamline and strengthen their service business reinforcing their commitment to delivering superior service.Brains II is a privately held company headquartered in Markham, Ontario which provides IT maintenance services in more than 100 cities across Canada. Customers large and small rely on Brains II to help consolidate the Services and Support of their IT infrastructures for improved efficiency, manageability, flexibility, security and cost control. Brains II employs one of Canada's most experienced IT service teams nationwide and continues to strategically optimize their service organization to help companies maximize their technology investments and minimize the costs and risks associated with managing their IT infrastructure.
"Our ongoing success and competitive differentiation is built by delivering superior service at a lower cost," stated Charles Hanna, President and CEO for Brains II. "We were looking for a robust and proven solution that could provide us with the integrated service delivery platform necessary to further improve our exemplary service capabilities. After an extensive and exhaustive search for a service management and mobile workforce management solution, we found that Astea's deep domain expertise in conjunction with their robust solution offered the breadth and depth of functionality, on a single platform, that was the perfect fit for our organization's needs."
Brains II will be leveraging Astea's solution to:
Improve Productivity and
- Provide field engineers with access to customer service history, equipment repair records, service contracts, product information, inventory, parts availability, address and driving directions in order to ensure first time fix rates and provide the best possible service in the most cost efficient manner.
- Allow all work orders on the mobile device to be populated quickly and easily, thereby eliminating time spent on manual data entry and ensuring accurate data capture.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP will accelerate the invoicing process.
- Provide field engineers with the tools and information to recognize and capture additional revenue opportunities.
Continue to Drive
Superior Customer Service
- Call center and field personnel are empowered with visual alerts, automatic escalation, scripting and question trees, and a full-range of corporate knowledge stores at the tip of their fingers to optimize the customer interaction process.
- Powerful and dynamic performance management capabilities give users, at any level, the tools they need to monitor key performance indicators to continuously drive financial and operational improvements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV