- U.S. Fine Jewelry brands (~69% of annual revenues), consisting of Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet and Gordon’s Jewelers, had an increase in comparable store sales of 9.0%. This increase follows a 7.5% rise in the same period last year.
- Canadian Fine Jewelry brands (~17% of annual revenues), consisting of Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers, had an increase in comparable store sales of 0.2%. This increase follows a 15.6% rise in the same period last year. At constant exchange rates, Canadian Fine Jewelry brands comparable store sales increased 1.7%, compared to an increase of 10.2% in the prior year period.
- Kiosk Jewelry (~14% of annual revenues) comparable store sales decreased 2.1%. In the same period last year, Kiosk Jewelry comparable store sales rose 4.2%.
Zale Corporation Announces Holiday Sales
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.