Jinpan International Ltd. Stock Upgraded (JST)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- JST's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.44, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 39.10% is the gross profit margin for JINPAN INTERNATIONAL LTD which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.70% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 782.04% to $12.20 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JINPAN INTERNATIONAL LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.37%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.