Credo Petroleum Corporation Stock Upgraded (CRED)
- CRED's very impressive revenue growth exceeded the industry average of 36.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 53.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CRED has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, CRED has a quick ratio of 1.88, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for CREDO PETROLEUM CORP is currently very high, coming in at 77.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 38.00% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 231.85% to $4.35 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CREDO PETROLEUM CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 32.28%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 207.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.56 million to $1.71 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.