LAS VEGAS, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CES -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today kicked off activities for the 45th Consumer Electronics Show (CES) by showcasing a variety of devices based on AMD technology at the Pepcom Digital Experience press event. The company will host various activities throughout the week, with a strong focus on demonstrating the new AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series graphics, products based on AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series notebook graphics – many of which hit shelves in early January – and the award-winning AMD Fusion Family of Accelerated Processing Units (APUs), including desktop and notebook systems that feature new AMD A-Series APUs. Other AMD activities during CES include:
- AMD Technology Showcase – Jan. 10-13 during CES show floor hours at the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall Upper Level Meeting Room N227
- AMD Consumer Showcase – Jan. 10-13 during CES show floor hours, check in at the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall Upper Level Meeting Room N227
- One-on-one media and industry analyst briefings – Jan. 10-13 by appointment only. Email the PR contact listed herein to schedule a meeting.
- AMD "Better Together" Contests – Jan. 6-16 on the AMD Facebook and AMD Twitter pages. Learn more by following the links above.
- AMD on Pinterest: http ://pinterest.com/AMDUnprocessed/
- AMD on Facebook: www.facebook.com/amd
- @AMDNotebook on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AMDNotebook
- Recent news at AMD Blogs
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.