LAS VEGAS, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CES -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today kicked off activities for the 45th Consumer Electronics Show (CES) by showcasing a variety of devices based on AMD technology at the Pepcom Digital Experience press event. The company will host various activities throughout the week, with a strong focus on demonstrating the new AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series graphics, products based on AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series notebook graphics – many of which hit shelves in early January – and the award-winning AMD Fusion Family of Accelerated Processing Units (APUs), including desktop and notebook systems that feature new AMD A-Series APUs. Other AMD activities during CES include:
- AMD Technology Showcase – Jan. 10-13 during CES show floor hours at the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall Upper Level Meeting Room N227
- AMD Consumer Showcase – Jan. 10-13 during CES show floor hours, check in at the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall Upper Level Meeting Room N227
- One-on-one media and industry analyst briefings – Jan. 10-13 by appointment only. Email the PR contact listed herein to schedule a meeting.
- AMD "Better Together" Contests – Jan. 6-16 on the AMD Facebook and AMD Twitter pages. Learn more by following the links above.
- AMD on Pinterest: http ://pinterest.com/AMDUnprocessed/
- AMD on Facebook: www.facebook.com/amd
- @AMDNotebook on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AMDNotebook
- Recent news at AMD Blogs
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Fusion Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV