MURRAY HILL, N.J., Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint Inc. (NYSE Amex: GLOW), a leading global provider of cloud managed video services, announced today that it is scheduled to present at the BOCEMb; Noble Financial Capital Markets' Eighth Annual Equity Conference on January 18, 2012, at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida.
Glowpoint's President and CEO, Joe Laezza will be presenting at the conference and members of the management team will be available for breakout sessions.
- Date: January 18, 2012
- Time: 2:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 AM Pacific
- Location: Hard Rock Hotel, Hollywood, Florida - Room # 3 TSAR
- Presenter: Joe Laezza , President and CEO
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at www.glowpoint.com/investor-relations, or http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/Viewer/?peid=262dad996a1f4c348176e4922cb2bb9e1d.The Glowpoint management presentation is also available following the Glowpoint Investor Information supporting link below. Supporting Links cloud managed video services that make the delivery of consistently high-quality video conferencing and telepresence service as simple as using the internet, between any technology, network and business. Using our OpenVideo™ cloud architecture, Glowpoint enables organizations of all sizes to adopt business-class video easily, scale instantly and collaborate openly, yet securely across technology boundaries – to realize the full value of visual communications. To learn more please visit www.glowpoint.com. About Noble FinancialNoble Financial Capital Markets was established in 1984 and is an equity research driven, full-service, investment banking boutique focused on small-cap, emerging growth companies. The company has offices in New York, Boston, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Los Angles, St Louis, and Boca Raton. In addition to non-deal road shows and sector-specific conferences throughout the year, Noble Financial hosts its large format annual equity conference in January in South Florida featuring 120 – 150 presenting companies from across North America and total attendance of close to 600. For more information: www.noblefcm.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111222/LA26621LOGO) INVESTOR CONTACT: Investor Relations Glowpoint, Inc. +1 973-855-3411 firstname.lastname@example.org www.glowpoint.com SOURCE Glowpoint, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV