POLITICO has become a go-to source for all things politics, including in-depth coverage on the 2012 presidential race. The POLITICO app is very easy to navigate, and the site is known to break news faster than other news outlets.
POLITICO has a slew of journalists breaking news from the White House, Capitol Hill, and lobbyists, as well as how they interact with Wall Street, the media and various personalities. POLITICO has been around since January 2007.The app continuously checks for updates, on variety of different content, including articles, videos, and polls. You can immediately update the app as well, if you want the latest information now, using the pull-to-refresh mechanism located into section list. POLITICO is owned by Allbritton Communications Company, which owns television stations and other media outlets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV