New York Times Election 2012
The New York Times (NYT) app includes updates from many of The Times' properties, including The Caucus blog and FiveThirtyEight, as well as various sources around the Web. It also includes poll numbers, info about the candidates, and state-by-state updates.
This app allows you to access to six free The New York Times articles and is free to download, but after you've read the quota, you have to sign up for a subscription.The Times has two different subscription models: NYTimes.com and smartphone apps are $14.99 per month; for all digital access, which includes the NYTimes news app for the iPhone and iPad, as well as unlimited access to NYTimes.com, it's $34.99 per month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV