NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Election season is here, and the Republican primary debates are gathering steam. Keep up with all the latest news and polls on the go, using these apps designed for your Apple (AAPL) iPhone.
There are a quite a few apps geared towards the elections, but the iDemocrat and iRepublican are simple apps that allow you to show your political colors proudly on your iPhone. The free version of the app merely offers a picture of a donkey or an elephant to display on your phone.
The paid version, 99 cents, gets updated twice a week with stats on how many people have downloaded the apps. There are separate apps for iDemocrat and iRepublican, so keep that in mind when downloading the particular app you want.You can find and install the app here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV