Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPFH) will report fourth quarter and year-end 2011 financial results after market close on Thursday, January 26, 2012.
Management will hold a conference call at 8 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, January 27, to discuss the financial results in more detail. To access the call:
Dial In #: (866) 843-0890International Dial In #: (412) 317-9250Elite Entry Number: 0834657
Replay Information:Available from January 27 at 12 noon until February 6Dial In #: (877) 344-7529International Dial In #: (412) 317-0088Conference Number: 10008620The call will be simultaneously webcast and may be accessed on www.bostonprivate.com. Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. is a national financial services organization that owns Wealth Management and Private Banking affiliates in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. The Company has a $6 billion Private Banking balance sheet, and manages over $18 billion of client assets. The Company positions its affiliates to serve the high net worth marketplace with high quality products and services of unique appeal to private clients. The Company also provides strategic oversight and access to resources, both financial and intellectual, to support affiliate management, marketing, compliance and legal activities. (NASDAQ: BPFH) For more information about BPFH, visit the Company's website at www.bostonprivate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV