SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR), a leading fabless manufacturer of high-performance analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced plans to report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.
MPS will host its quarterly teleconference on: Thursday, February 9th at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET
This call will be webcast live for all investors and archived on the company's website at www.monolithicpower.com.
To access the teleconference webcast, go to the Investor Relations page of the MPS website at http://ir.monolithicpower.com, and click on the webcast icon. From this site, you can listen to the teleconference, assuming that your computer system is configured properly. In addition to the webcast replay, a phone replay will be available for seven days after the live call at 404.537.3406, Conference ID: 41756353.About Monolithic Power SystemsMonolithic Power Systems (MPS) is a fabless semiconductor company specializing in high-performance analog ICs. Founded in 1997, MPS's core technology is its innovative and proprietary manufacturing process combined with superior analog circuit design capabilities across system-level and end customer applications. These combined advantages enable MPS to deliver highly integrated monolithic products that offer energy efficient and cost-effective solutions. MPS product families include DC/DC converters, LED drivers and controllers, Class-D audio amplifiers, battery chargers and protections, USB and current-limit switches and AC/DC offline products. MPS has over 900 employees worldwide, located in the United States, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and across Europe. Monolithic Power Systems, MPS, and the MPS logo are registered trademarks of Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. in the U.S. and trademarked in certain other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV