LeCroy (LCRY) develops, manufactures, sells and licenses oscilloscopes and communication protocol analyzers. This stock is trading up 13.8% at $10.79 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 172,000Average Volume: 96,168 Volume % Change: 177% Shares of LCRY are moving sharply to the upside today after the company reported second quarter EPS and revenue that were in line and announced plans to repurchase 5 million shares. From a technical standpoint, LCRY has started to trade back above its 200-day moving average of $10.25 today on heavy volume. Market players should now watch for an even bigger breakout trade to trigger if LCRY can take out some overhead resistance at $10.75 to $11.21 with volume. Look for volume on a move and close above those levels that's near or above 96,168 shares to signal that this stock wants to trade back toward its next significant overhead resistance level at $12.96 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV