Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics that may improve cancer treatment options for patients. The stock is trading up 8.9% at $13.45 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 18 millionAverage Volume: 6.8 million Volume % Change: 268% From a technical standpoint, shares of DNDN are very close to triggering a big breakout trade if this stock can manage to sustain a move and close above some past overhead resistance at $13.95. A high-volume move and close over $13.95 will push DNDN into position to start filling its massive gap down from back in August of 2010 from over $30. Volume today is already well above its average action, so watch for a close over $13.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV