Cost Plus World Market Customers Invited To Enter Its “San Francisco Playoff” Sweepstakes Now Through Noon PST January 12, 2012
Cost Plus World Market (worldmarket.com) is a fan of some friendly competition, and when it involves its hometown sports team, all the better! Now through noon PST Thursday, January 12, 2012 San Francisco Bay Area football fans can enter for a chance to win World Market’s “San Francisco Playoff” Sweepstakes at worldmarketsweepstakes.com. One lucky grand prize winner will receive two tickets to the San Francisco playoff game on January 14, 2012, local transportation service to and from the stadium*, and a $1000 World Market gift card.
In addition, our stores are joining in on the fun. Football fans who are dressed in the San Francisco football team’s logo apparel and who shop select San Francisco Bay Area stores** on game day (January 14, 2012), will receive 10 percent off their purchase (excludes gift cards, alcoholic beverages, and kitchen electrics; not valid online or on prior purchases).
Watching the football game from home? World Market has all the ingredients one needs to host a game day viewing party at home. From savory snacks like chips and popcorn to refreshing beverages including Italian sodas and an assortment of microbrews, World Market is your go-to, one-stop shopping destination for game day entertaining. Plus, World Market’s furniture sale is currently taking place, so it’s the perfect time to shop for a comfortable leather recliner, additional seating for your guests, or a media cabinet for your TV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV