Stewart Enterprises is involved in the death care business through funeral and cemetery-related products and services.
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.4%Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings:The company's fourth- quarter gross profit margin is basically unchanged from one year ago. Stewart Enterprises has average liquidity. The company's current Quick Ratio is 1.35 "which shows that technically this company has the ability to cover short-term cash needs," TheStreet Ratings found. Stockholders' net worth in this period was basically unchanged. "Together, the key liquidity measurements indicate that it is relatively unlikely that the company will face financial difficulties in the near future," TheStreet Ratings said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV