Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of Inhibitex, Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Inhibitex, Inc. (“Inhibitex” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: INHX) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Bristol-Myers Squib Co. (“Bristol-Myers”) in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion.
On January 7, 2012, Inhibitex announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which the Company will be acquired by Bristol-Myers. Under the terms of the agreement, Bristol-Myers will commence a tender offer that would pay holders of Inhibitex shares $26.00 per share in cash.
Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of Inhibitex, disclosing all material benefits and costs and obtaining full and fair consideration for Inhibitex shareholders.
If you own Inhibitex shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Robert I. Harwood, Esq.|
|Peter W. Overs, Jr., Esq.|
|Harwood Feffer LLP|
|488 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10022|
|Phone Numbers:||(877) 935-7400|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV