- SCS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- STEELCASE INC has improved earnings per share by 21.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, STEELCASE INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.16 versus -$0.10 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.61 versus $0.16).
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $51.00 million or 5.59% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, STEELCASE INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.29%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 22.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $18.30 million to $22.40 million.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.