- The Xplore xDIM Pro is the first smart vehicle docking system ever designed for rugged tablet computers. The xDIM Pro uses General Purpose Input/Output to receive inputs from a variety of external devices, which enables connection to sensors to detect button presses, opened doors or windows, equipment malfunctions, etc. This replicator system also uses GPIO to output and manage a wide range of external devices, which can turn on lights, alarms, as well as control power for other external devices. Most importantly, the xDIM Pro can communicate real-time situational data to the operator and supervisor. Utilizing engineered glass filled resin for improved durability it has many key features that include 3 USB ports with one port on the side and two rear ports to allow for maximum flexibility; built-in cable retention for continuous connectivity; external antenna pass through; increased connectivity with VGA, Serial and Ethernet ports providing a wide variety of options; and GPIO to allow for input and control of external devices. It also boasts many significant features for connectivity.
- The Xplore xDIM Pro Wireless is the first ever designed wireless docking system that has been purpose-built for harsh demanding environments including those with freezing temperatures and extreme heat where remote use would be preferred. Because it is wireless it eliminates power and connector issues and has grab ‘n go connectivity up to a 15-foot range. This first wireless docking system utilizes an industrial glass filled polymer body for improved durability with two rear facing USB ports, allowing maximum flexibility. The xDIM Pro Wireless also has built-in cable retention allowing continuous connectivity and power and eliminates port connector for enhanced performance in high shock and vibration situations. Furthermore, the xDIM Pro Wireless allows for dry storage in wet spray-down and freezer environments.
Xplore Technologies Launches First Smart Docking System And First Wireless Docking System For Rugged Tablets At CES
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.