CSP Inc. (NASDAQ: CSPI), a provider of IT solutions, systems integration services and dense cluster computing systems, announced that it will issue its fourth-quarter and fiscal-year 2011 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, January 12, 2012.
CSP Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Alexander R. Lupinetti and Chief Financial Officer Gary W. Levine will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET that morning to review the financial results and provide a business update. To listen to a live webcast of the call, please visit the “ Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website at www.cspi.com. Individuals may also listen to the call via telephone, by dialing (877) 709-8155 or (201) 689-8881. For interested parties unable to participate in the live call, an archived replay of the webcast will be available for one year on CSP’s website.
About CSP Inc.
Based in Billerica, Massachusetts and founded in 1968, CSP Inc. and its subsidiaries develop and market IT integration solutions and high-performance computer systems to meet the diverse requirements of our industrial, commercial, and defense customers worldwide.CSP’s Systems segment includes the MultiComputer Division, which designs and manufactures commercial high-performance computer signal processing systems for a variety of complex real time applications in defense and commercial markets. The Company’s MODCOMP Inc. subsidiary, also part of its Service and Systems Integration segment was founded in 1970, and has offices in the U.S., U.K. and Germany. Modcomp provides solutions and services for complex IT environments including storage and servers, unified communications solutions, IT security solutions and consulting services. More information about CSP is available on the company’s website at www.cspi.com. To learn more about MODCOMP, Inc., consult www.modcomp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV