DGSE Companies, Inc.’s wholly owned subsidiary Southern Bullion Coin & Jewelry, the Southeast’s largest wholesale dealer of precious metals, rare coins and jewelry, announced today the grand opening of two new stores and plans for a third early next month.
The first grand opening of 2012 took place on January 3 rd, as the 23 rd Southern Bullion Coin & Jewelry store opened in Daphne, Alabama – a suburb of Mobile. Daphne is the most populous city in Baldwin County and resides on the eastern shoreline of Mobile Bay. The store marks the second opening in the Mobile market, a metropolitan area with a population just over 410,000.
Three days later, on January 6 th, Southern Bullion opened its 24 th store in Anderson, South Carolina. Anderson is one of the three primary cities that make up the thriving “Upstate” region of South Carolina, where Southern Bullion has an established store in Greenville, some 30 miles away.
In early February, Southern Bullion plans on opening their 25 th national location in Destin, Florida. Destin is a popular tourist destination with over 4.5 million annual visitors and just over 200,000 full-time residents in Okaloosa County. The Destin location will be Southern Bullion’s 2 nd Florida store, located approximately 50 miles east of the existing Pensacola store.“Southern Bullion had a very successful 2011, and we look forward to expanding on that success in the coming year,” stated Southern Bullion president, Jim Vierling. He continued, “All three of these new stores complement existing locations which will allow us greater efficiencies in staffing, merchandising, management and advertising. As we move forward through 2012 we will continue to evaluate opportunities for new store openings in both existing and new markets.” All three new locations will replicate the image, experience and services of other Southern Bullion locations, which have an established base of loyal customers throughout the Southeast. The stores’ physical addresses are as follows:
- 6850-6 US Highway 90 | Daphne, AL 36526
- 112 Commons Parkway, Suite 112 | Anderson, SC 29625
- 16055 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite 105 | Destin, FL 32542
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV