- The xDOC PRO, a new glass-filled industrial polymer body for improved durability and lightweight installation. Weighing only 2.6 pounds, the xDOC PRO offers a new twist-release mechanism for easy docking and undocking and is built specifically to withstand high shocks and vibrations such as those that might be found on forklifts or rugged all-terrain vehicles. This docking system also provides a self-alignment tamper-proof key lock for optimum security of the unit.
- The xDOC II has been designed specifically for vehicle applications, such as those used by first responders. This docking system, with all-metal construction for maximum strength, offers an easy pull-up docking/undocking mechanism and is compatible with the xDIM I/O expansion module, also being introduced at this time (more on this below). The xDOC II is an ideal docking system for in-vehicle, mobile and fixed-mount applications and weighs 5.5 pounds.
- The xDIM, a third product in the xDIM line, that is made of lightweight plastic construction designed specifically for rugged use. Its input/output expansion allows for increased options and the Molex Power connecter provides power delivery and distribution.
Xplore Launches Most Rugged Docking System Family Of Products To Support IX104C5 Rugged Tablet Computers At CES
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.