Highland Credit Strategies Fund Changes Name To Pyxis Credit Strategies Fund
Highland Credit Strategies Fund announced that it will change its name to Pyxis Credit Strategies Fund (the “Fund”) (NYSE: HCF) effective January 9, 2012. The Fund’s name change will occur in connection with a change of the name of the Fund’s investment adviser from Highland Funds Asset Management, L.P. to Pyxis Capital, L.P. There will be no changes to the portfolio management of the Fund as a result of the name change.
About Pyxis Credit Strategies Fund
The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objectives are to provide both current income and capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to primarily invest in secured and unsecured floating and fixed rate loans, bonds and other debt obligations, debt obligations of stressed, distressed and bankrupt issuers, structured products and equities. The Fund’s shares are listed on the NYSE under the symbol “HCF”. An investment in the Fund is not appropriate for all investors. No assurance can be given that the Fund will achieve its investment objectives.
Shares of closed-end investment companies frequently trade at a discount to net asset value. The price of the Fund’s shares is determined by a number of factors, several of which are beyond the control of the Fund. Therefore, the Fund cannot predict whether its shares will trade at, below or above net asset value.Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV