For more than 125 years, Dr Pepper has celebrated being one of a kind. Today, the brand gives a nod to its heritage and celebrating the spirit of originality with the debut of its “Always One of a Kind” advertising campaign. The new commercial is a cheerful celebration of people who are confidently and proudly revealing interesting traits that make them one of a kind. The commercial also features a cover of Sammy Davis Jr.’s “I’ve Gotta Be Me,” performed by Grammy award nominee Ryan Tedder, singer/songwriter and front man of rock band OneRepublic. The song is available for download on iTunes.
“Dr Pepper has been one of a kind for more than 125 years, and now it’s time to celebrate,” said Dave Fleming, director of marketing for Dr Pepper. “The Dr Pepper ‘Always One of a Kind’ advertising campaign should serve as a catalyst for expressing originality and being authentically you.”
Nearly a thousand Dr Pepper fans take to the streets in the new commercial proudly showing off their own original expressions on t-shirts describing what makes them unique and different from the rest of the crowd. A few of the hundreds of slogans featured read: “I’m a One and Only” on identical twin girls, “I’m a Rebel” on a girl wearing a white shirt and walking the opposite direction, “I’m a Momma’s Boy” on a burly construction worker, “I’m a rock star” on a guy crowd surfing, “I’m a Dreamer” on a musician in the train station, and lastly an “I’m a Pepper” fan, fittingly reminiscent of the 1970's “I’m a Pepper” commercials, rises out of the crowd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV