United States Antimony Corporation (“USAC”, OTCBB “uamy.ob”) reported that the flotation mill in Guanajuato, Mexico has been completed and is ready for production. To start milling operations, dump rock was hauled from older workings at the Los Juarez antimony/silver/gold property in Queretaro, Mexico. Six samples were taken on a regular basis from approximately 19 truckloads or 420 metric tons from dump rock from an open pit called “Minas Grande.” The significance of this dump is that it was mined to a depth of 40 meters indicating that the deposit is not just a layered, “Manto”, deposit of 5 meters thickness.
MINAS GRANDE DUMP ASSAYS
|Sample number||Antimony %||Gold ounces /metric ton||Silver ounces/metric ton|
Additionally, another 3 samples were taken on a regular basis from 9 truckloads representing approximately 200 metric tons from other dumps at the property.
OTHER DUMP ASSAYS
|Sample number||Antimony %||Gold ounces/metric ton||Silver ounces/metric ton|
These samples indicate that (1) the mineralization is disseminated and fine grained, (2) that it is probably bulk-mineable at a low cost by open pit methods, (3) that the mineralization is of the Nevada Carlin gold type which is continuous to depth and not a thin layered deposit as previously described, and (4) that the mineralization contains significant gold that was not recognized in the past.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV