Prices in the Northeast and Sunbelt areas were raised recently about 1% on average, according to Starbucks spokesman Jim Olson. He added that the price of the grande-size brewed coffee, which is Starbucks' most popular drink, hasn't been changed in any market.
The "dynamic" pricing model Starbucks uses takes into account products' relationships to each other and customers' purchasing habits, explained Piper Jaffray analyst Nicole Miller Regan.
As prices of your favorite Starbucks items increase, will you continue to make purchases at these establishments or will you go elsewhere? Take our poll below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV